Saturday, September 25, 2010

Double, no, Triple Duty!

Another of my long-time favourites...I don't know where I'd be without my NARS Multiple.
One day, when I can get over the expenditure, I'm going to get one in every single colour.  That sounds like an exaggeration, but it's not.  This is the one item of make up I will take with me everywhere.  I bring it with me on the plane, to class, to the beach (where I never wear make up, but just in case).  If I went to the gym, I'm sure I'd bring it with me too.


I love François Nars's story about the birth of the Multiple -- apparently he won a national make up competition using one of his own lipsticks, and the monochromatic look became so popular, he created the Multiple -- a cream-to-powder stick for eyes, cheeks and lips.

Here's a look using only the multiple, eyeliner and mascara and a hint of Touche Eclat.  For daytime, skip eyeliner, et voilĂ !


Pardon the late afternoon lighting

...and the freshly washed hair.

Great weekend to you -- bisous!


1 comment: