Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Travel Beauty: Remover?

The hardest part about travelling with makeup/nails/etc is getting rid of it at the end of the day.  I'm so averse to bringing full-sized or bottled ANYTHING with me when I travel.  I don't know what's wrong with me.

I paint my nails 2 - 3 times a week (it relaxes me), but that gets hard when I go away since I don't want to bring bottles of remover with me.  What to do?  Especially on a longer trip, I need my stress relief.




It's the easiest thing in the world.  Just thoroughly soak a couple of cotton pads in remover and slip them into a ziploc bag.  If you seal it properly they won't dry out.  I've kept them for about a week and they still work (not as well, but well enough for me to get put on a new colour).



For make up remover, since they're oil-based, you can actually just soak Q-tips and leave them in a tin.  You can remoisten them with a little water and they'll work just/almost as well.

With all these travel posts, I feel like I should go somewhere. *wishful thinking*

No comments:

Post a Comment