Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Review: Chi Silk Infusion

So here's my love-hate relationship with my flatiron.

I love my hair all beachy-soft and wavy.

I hate how unhealthy and crunchy it gets.

I love touchable, soft, healthy hair.

I hate my natural hair texture.

What's a girl to do?

CHI by CHI: SILK INFUSION RECONSTRUCTING COMPLEX 12 OZ


I've also never been good with the whole hair-product thing.  I hate putting stuff in my hair, but recently I've come to the conclusion that if I'm going to abuse it, I can't be lazy about it.

That said, I'm about to embark on a hair overhaul.  I'll try it for about two weeks and let you know what I think.  Featured products?  Joico, Macadamia, CHI - all fun stuff!  Reviews upon reviews (and potentially a hair routine...) coming up!

On the actual Silk Infusion...love it!  It smells reallllllly good, and it makes my hair SO SO SHINY.

How to?  I tried putting in about a dime to nickel size amount right after rough towel drying and it worked.  Then I heard somewhere that people apply it halfway through their blowdry, so I tried that too.  Quite honestly, I really can't tell the difference.  Maybe I'm just not astute enough with the hair product, but I think maybe - just maybe - I use a little less product when my hair's half dry.

Let me know what you do!

3 comments:

  1. I just stumbled upon your blog and I think it is very cute so of course I subbed! I have one as well if you like to read other peoples = D Here is a link … http://savvycollegegirl19.blogspot.com/

    My hair care routine slash products I use are on blog at this link http://savvycollegegirl19.blogspot.com/search/label/Hair%20Care.

    There is an entire post devoted to the CHI silk infusion which I absolutely love! P.s I prefer to use it when my hair is dry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I can't determine how to add your web page in my RSS feed reader. Can you tell me what I'm performing wrong, please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Anonymous Hi! I just realized I put the wrong thing at the top -- but the subscription links should be at the top right hand corner of the page. Let me know if it works!

    ReplyDelete