Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Drinking Beauty? Hardly.

Alright, so this isn't exactly the most beauty-related post I'll ever write, but I like to think that anything that keeps me from putting extra sugar and caffeine in my body (thus affecting my hair and skin) is a beautiful thing!

Check these out!



I remember when those really stubby cans of pop first came out - I think they were actually a slightly higher volume than these ones - 240 mL?  Either way, maybe it's just because the can is taller, but I feel like I'm drinking more (edit: more as in, more than the stubby ones) with this new baby one.  The full-sized cans are usually too much for me; I'm usually over the flavour about 2/3 of the way in, but I'm one of those people who feels compelled to finish the entire thing - regardless of how unhappy my body will feel afterwards.

Just thought I'd share ;-)

1 comment:

  1. you know the can is small when they have to write "Coca Cola" horizontally rather than vertically on the can lol

    ReplyDelete