Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Review: Joico K-Pak

I want to believe that hair becomes immune to regular product, I really do.  But sometimes, when you use something new and it just does fantastic things for you, isn't your first instinct to go out and buy back ups when you see they're on sale?

That's what happened to me.

Joico K-pak Shampoo and Conditioner Liter Duo



Up until recently I'd been using Herbal Essences Hello Hydration for almost three years.  I know.  But it smelled  so, so good, I couldn't help myself.  Then my heated-appliance addiction really kicked in and even this uber-creamy combo couldn't help me.

My only experience with Joico products is swimming at my aunt's pool in the summers and playing with her multitude of different hair lines - Joico, KMS, Paul Mitchell, Nexxus, H2O, everything.

So I figured a shampoo switch wouldn't kill me - I bought little sample sized bottles (which, due to some clearance sale, were actually cheaper than getting a normal 300 mL bottle) - if nothing else, it could be a fun review.

Now, I'm not sure how much of my review to attribute to the simple switching of product, or to my product itself, but WOW.  My hair was so shiny, and it actually felt healthier!  I don't have horribly unmanageable hair, but rest assured, whatever issues I had before were gone.

Funny enough, I used to hate using more than the bare minimum, but I'm finding that the more product I'm adding to my routine, the more showertime is becoming me-time.  I feel less like I have to carve out a chunk of time just to watch mindless TV programming. In other words, my newest form of entertainment is...grooming myself?

Hmmm...I feel a future hair/skincare/everything routine coming up.  Uh oh.

0 comments:

Post a Comment