Friday, April 8, 2011

Dior SS'11 - Brights for Spring!

I'm not really one of those style.com trollers - I used to be, but the shows get soooo overwhelming after a while! What I've started to do now that I've become more beauty-centric, I've started picking and choosing models I like and finding looks via their beauty/runway photos.  I've done a Coco Rocha look before, and now I'm starting to branch out into my newer crop of girls, starting with the beautiful Frida Gustavsson!


I saw this colour on her lids and I was like, ....that looks just like my not-quite-forgotten Urban Decay Fishnet eyeshadow!   Some photos...


I just had to go with a headshot





Me, circa ~1991, based on how European my shoes look.
Products Used
  • Revlon ColourStay in 150 Buff
  • Maybelline Fit Me Foundation in 210 to contour
  • Benefit Hoola Bronzer and MAC Mulch for brows
  • Urban Decay Fishnet on lids
  • NARS Morocco on lips

4 comments:

  1. can you do an eyeshadow application post? i love your makeup but i can't figure out how to put it on myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Anonymous coming up on Monday! Thanks for the request =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Nars lipstick is amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete