Sunday, May 22, 2011

First in a line of 10

I've finished my first Project X Pan item!  Introducing...


It took me about a year to finish this up, but I quite like it.  I started buying these right around the time everyone kept coming out with dry-touch sunscreens aka the time I finally started wearing sunscreen regularly.  I don't usually burn so I never had incentive to protect myself, but now that it's less sticky/gross than before, I'm willing to fight any oncoming wrinkles.



Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock, SPF 55, 3 Ounces (Pack of 2)
This is it in its unopened glory

One down, nine to go!

3 comments:

  1. nice! one down and nine to go...gives me hope that maybe i, too, can pull this off!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that neutragena sunscreen is TERRIBLE! check out the ingredients in that sunscreen. BAD BAD news. much better to use something that reflects the sun's rays like zinc oxide or titanium dioxide. all the chemicals in the neutragena sunscreen absorb the rays and can actually promote DNA damage and cancer. plus they test on animals. minus big points for that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @BritI'm actually really terrible with ingredient-checking! I'm planning to try LRP's Antihelios next. If the ingredients are equally bad I'll probably stick with an old stand-by like Clinique's cityblock that uses zinc oxide (I think?). Thanks for pointing that out!

    ReplyDelete