Thursday, May 26, 2011

OOTD You're a tiger, baby!

This is going to be one of those possibly annoying posts where none of these items are currently available.  Fitting, since I'm trying not to purchase anything and I think I'm going to include clothing.  Less strictly so, but it'll be an interesting challenge.











I just had to point this out - its tail goes into its mouth!  HOW CUTE IS THAT
Camisole: Uniqlo
Tunic: Some random street in Hong Kong
Tights: Juicy Couture
Bangles: Mendocino
Panther Bracelet: Gifted by Tod's mom
Shoes: Isabel Toledo for Payless

4 comments:

  1. very pretty! love this outfit!

    Also, I have a giveaway going on at my blog for a $20 gift certificate to Green Apple Paperie if you're interested. They have super cute stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this outfit, paired so perfectly! not to mention i really like that polish from the above post. i just bought a pale yellow polish and i'm pretty stoked about that (not sure what that has to do with your blue/green polish post but let's just go with it!) hah

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the action shot! Yes, I have to lean on more fashion and liquor posts when I can't buy makeup and I'm tired of doing face looks of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Ashley Borysewich thanks! will definitely look into the giveaway!


    @Superficial Sanctuary I'm still trying to figure out where my skin stands on yellow polish...pictures please!

    @lexi920 I need to do more FOTDs, but I'm always rushing out the door in the mornings!

    ReplyDelete