I will adorn my Stylish Blogger Award with everlasting thanks to Superficial Sanctuary.
So help you god.
Superficial Sanctuary very sweetly put me up for this badge of honour and I can't thank her enough! But before we get too gushy - some
kind of obvious rules!
- Thank and link back to the person who sent the award
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Award recently discovered bloggers
- Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award
Blogs I'm awarding? The following:
- Me, My Best and I
- Style Bouquet
- Secret Diary of a Spendaholic
- Face Fixers
- Sunshine in Toronto
I'm a sucker for pretty pictures and spitfire writing, both of which all these women have. Go forth and follow!
7 things? Not sure that I'm that interesting, but here goes!
- I'm about a week away from my 100th post, in which I will share something with you all that I've never shared before. I'm really nervous/excited and I don't know what kind of reaction to expect so...here's hoping it's good!
- I take really, really, really hot showers even though I know it's the worst thing you can do for your skin
- Certain things that people say/do just stick with me - for example, after my brother told me that I should let the tap run for a minute before filling my water bottle, I always do it, even though I can't understand why I should.
- Last night I ate kangaroo and alligator.
- Sometimes when I sit down to write a blog post I think - wouldn't this just be easier to understand if I did it in video form? But then I realize I don't know how to operate my webcam.
- I'm still not sure how I feel about TAGs. Is that supposed to be capitalized? Maybe it's just tags? Oh I don't know.
- I'm kind of a messy person, but I'll go through random bouts of cleaning and then get really OCD about keeping things organized, picking up after myself and wiping things down. Same goes right after this move - I've just gotten everything organized and presentable, and I'm wondering how long the novelty will last before the clutterbeast takes over and deposits all my clothes on the floor.
If you've already been nominated, my apologies! Consider this a small blogsophere?
Again, this blog award is thanks to Superficial Sanctuary - one of the sweetest, FUNNIEST writers with whom I've ever had the pleasure of connecting. Keep writing, lady!
Happy Mother's Day to you and your mamas =)