Friday, June 10, 2011

China Glaze: Celtic Sun or...

I'm not sure what this colour is.  The label says Celtic Sun, but when I google photos of it...I get this:

China Glaze Nail Lacquer Celtic Sun #1015/80845

Which so doesn't look like this:


All I know is that I was perusing my collection for another favourite nail colour to show you guys, and I saw this little guy and went: "....Where'd you come from?"

You know what's scary?  I remember having a neon yellow (which is MISSING) that looks like Celtic Sun in the above photo ...is this the weirdest colour morph you've ever seen? Is that possible??  I need answers.

6 comments:

  1. OMGG so weird!!! I have a lot of china glaze polish I'll have to check when I get home if I have a similar color!

    xo Jackie
    http://livingaftermidnite.blogspot.com

    Hope you'll stop by my blog & enter my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. from the looks of the photos (and my terrible eyes), that second color looks a biiiiit like "for audrey" and certainly not a color that would pertain to any sun that shines in this universe. looks like you've got secret gnomes messing with your nail polishes - same gnomes that steal my cotton swabs and q-tips, i'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Superficial Sanctuary You're totally right but I know for sure that I've never purchased For Audrey. It's been on my To Get list for AGES.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, how crazy!! Great color despite the little game it seems to be playing!! I've been wanting to pick up a color like that lately - will have to check it out! :)

    http://sweetandsassy-sherry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colours and honey, when it comes to nailpolish, anything's possible!

    SOO glad I found your blog honey, I absolutely adore it! Shall we follow each other? :)
    http://itsthedollhousebaby.blogspot.com/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. If it's a neon, it's Turned Up Turquoise, if it's s creme, it's For Audrey.

    ReplyDelete