Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Don't say I didn't warn you...

The following is what happens to you when you fall asleep while I'm talking to you.  You have been duly warned.




For those who are interested...
  • All colours are from my BH 120 Eyeshadow Palette, 1st Edition (swatches here)
  • Left eye (your right): Prepped with Urban Decay Primer Potion and NYX Jumbo Shadestick in Milk
  • Right eye: bare lid
Note:  Just an FYI, and I'm sure you already know this, but work quickly when using a base!  I waited too long to put the green and orange on as an afterthought and I couldn't get the gradient to work properly.  Plan out your looks before you do them!

9 comments:

  1. OMG this is so cool!!! love it!

    xo Jackie
    http://livingaftermidnite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha! fantastic!!! I love the colors!!!
    xx
    http://dontcallmefashionblogger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great, so evil but in such a pretty color scheme! hah nice work!! One time my friend passed out mid-convo and I colored the whole left side of his face with black sharpie. Whoops!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Superficial Sanctuary I wanted to do the sharpie but I was afraid she would wake up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow there's a rainbow on your eyes!!! This is an awesome look!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seriously awesomely cool- maybe a wink to new gay marriage laws in NYC?

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Me, my best and I I was so happy when that happened! But no, this was a few days before =P however...Toronto's Pride Parade is on Sunday and I'm feeling a like a video tutorial for this look/something similar. Oui? Yes.

    ReplyDelete