Tuesday, June 21, 2011

In True Procrastinating Fashion...

Tod's supposed to be applying to med school and I'm supposed to be studying for a midterm.  This is what happened instead.


It started with an INTENSE brow.
Then I decided I wanted a really deep crease.




And a really spidery lash...


A silly grin...



Then no crease colour....


But I kept the super-high cheekbones.


May I just say, this marks the first time you've ever seen Tod's hair straightened!  We're cutting it soon, so stay tuned!

And I'm going to do this properly when I get a moment, but thank you Me, My Best and I for kindly naming me one of her Liebsters!  So sweet!  Check her out for some awesome reviews!

Back to the books...

4 comments:

  1. Loveeeeee the high cheekbones on tod ;) with her eyes opened wide she looks so cute and curious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the brows! Such a good look on her to go against the blonde hair. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks! It was supposed to be an "all my favourite features in one look" post, but eventually I realized I like playing EVERYTHING up hahaa

    ReplyDelete
  4. You slackarses skiving off! Tod's hair looks awesome straight. Thanks for the mention, now back to the books :)

    ReplyDelete