Friday, June 17, 2011

Joe Fresh: Persian Blue

I have to be a little Canadian and show you a Joe Fresh.  If I didn't, I'd be excommunicated.

And of course it's a blue.

I realize that all of my colours have been blue or green...and I swear I have other colours.  I don't know why they turned out this way, they just did.

It's a little less dusty in real life, but you get the idea
No base/top coat because I was lazy

I actually like these polishes!  They're kind of thick, but that to me says one-coater!  Well, not quite, but one and a half will completely opaque-ify your nail.  Not to mention it's a gorgeous colour.  I want jeans in this colour.  Flared jeans.  That's right.  Flared.

I'm a child of the 90s.

3 comments:

  1. I prefer thicker nail polishes vs. the opaque ones. great blue!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shade is nice but I think it needs a topcoat to pop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, I need to move back so I can chastise you until you stop biting your nails!

    ReplyDelete