Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Summer Day Look

So I don't like sweating.  I just don't.  I'm not usually a sweaty person (tod would like me to point out that she overheats rather easily), but when that Torontonian heat wave hits us, look out.

Here's an every day summer look - I chose to use creams instead of powders because I hate the way powder clumps up on my face once I sweat into it.  This falls somewhere between a foundation routine and a make up look - a no make up make up look!

Technical stuff:  I'm not so sure about this speeding up thing, but I don't like the idea of just not showing you what I'm doing...what do we think?  Any other comments/concerns/etc would also be appreciated!

Edit: I posted the wrong video - here's the complete version! It includes eyes and lips.



Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. genius. love it. need to keep this ALL in mind for summer considering it is currently sweltering here!

    oh and ps, the Umberto shampoo is pretty color-less; it feels like a (very) strong blast of hairspray and rubs in very quickly....smell is "meh" but not terrible, just an odd fresh scent but it goes away.

    ReplyDelete