Wednesday, July 13, 2011

2nd-Degree Burn

Superficial Sanctuary, my dearest blog sister tagged me in two posts this week!  I apparently am both Versatile and in need of skincare.  Just kidding.


She's named me a Versatile Blogger, and I'm supposed to share 10 random facts about myself, but I think in the video below...you'll learn more about Tod and me than you ever wanted.  Stay tuned for mentions of an apple pie law suit.

She also tagged me to do a Top 10 Skincare tag which I jumped on -- I love these tags, so I'm tagging everyone who reads this to share 10 (or as many as you feel like!) products.  No need to do a video (although I wouldn't mind in the least), just a little note would be awesome -- particularly if you have any good eye cream/gel or moisturizer recommendations.

Anyhoo - a gigantic thank you to Superficial Sanctuary who just started doing videos as well!  She's funny and her thoughts are much more organized than mine. Go check her out now.


2 comments:

  1. You ladies are beyond amazing. Love how your personalities consistently shine through!
    I'm going to have to give the nivea cream a go. Baby soft skin...how can I say no to that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the green tea idea!! I have a sample of the Shu U oil too and am curing my oil fear before I get Dermalogica's precleanse!! Its birthday month this month which means its clarisonic month for me- yay cant wait. PS girls get the eyecreams before its too late. Learn by my wrinkled mistakes! Love the Kiehls Creamy avocado one and the Avene sensitive .

    ReplyDelete