Saturday, July 23, 2011

Fade to Black.

Or at least a blackened green.  Black never shows true on my nails.


I used...
Base coat : Poshe Top Coat because I couldn't find my base coat.
Thumb : OPI Here Today, Aragon Tomorrow
Index : Illamasqua Rampage
Middle : OPI Jade is the New Black
Ring : Illamasqua Elope
Pinky : China Glaze Tree Hugger
Top Coat : Essie Matte About You




Happy weekend!  This is kind of exciting, blogging from my phone!  Potential Sephora trip together?  I think yes. Let me know what you think ;-)

6 comments:

  1. I don't think I've tried green polish since middle school, but this looks really cool!

    http://www.stylish3.com/marylane

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cool idea!! i'm loving this different color on different nails trend.

    http://www.solifestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh very cool- like LC's blue ombre mani recently

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Me, my best and I ooh I just googled it and it's so pretty! Funny enough, with all the blues in my collection, I wouldn't have been able to pull that one together LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Mary Lane I've been wearing it for a few years now, but before that, I'm fairly certain the last time I wore green was middle school too!

    ReplyDelete