Pages

Friday, July 1, 2011

Friday Quick Tip - Softest Hands in the World

I was going to do this in video form, but I'm running late on today's post.

I was doing the dishes the other day and I typically wash them with rubber gloves.  This time I happened to put hand creme on before I put on my gloves and when I took them off...

I can't even say it.



They were soft beyond imagination.

Seriously.

And I just used a really basic hand lotion, but imagine the possibilities - what if, what if, you used shea butter and coated them in a layer of petroleum jelly?  Imagine!

I wash my dishes in really hot water, so I think it's the heat that helped the lotion absorb in as well as it did.

Go do your dishes.

4 comments:

  1. I hate doing dishes...but this makes me want to do them. great unique post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha. This shows that doing dishes can indeed be be beneficial.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Genius! Its these simple tricks, sometimes I pile the cream on my feet and sleep in white cotton socks too. Need to buy new rubber gloves my current ones are gross....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got this tip from Of Mice And Men.

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric