Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Just Another Tuesday...

I never posted this tutorial because only after I filmed ALL OF IT did I realize...it's way too dark to see anything.  It was heartbreaking.

But I thought you might enjoy this little snippet because...well, because I did.  This is how TOD is in real life.


video

And in case you're interested in how the hair turned out at the end, here are some photos!

Right after I took the pins out...



And after I brushed it out...



She also sent me a photo with the next morning, but I don't know how to get it out of my texts!  Anyone? Anyone at all??

6 comments:

  1. this looks awesome!!!!! my hair is a big mess and either falls out of curlers or I end up looking like shirley temple!! lol

    xo Jackie
    http://livingaftermidnite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute- another stunning model too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!
    Do you have an iphone? You can email picture messages from them. Or forward it to someone whoc does and they can email it to you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I dont know if I'll be able to re-create that with my hair, but I'll certainly try!

    http://www.stylish3.com/marylane

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Hair Romance I have a Google Nexus S, but I'll definitely give that a shot!

    @Everyone I'll try to refilm this look soon, because I really do have so much fun with it =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Coool! Check out my fashion and beauty blog!
    http://laurenleathersfashionbeautyblog.blogspot.com/

    xoxo
    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete