Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Project X Pan Update!

A few more things to share with you!  I didn't finish all these things today, but I've been saving them up for a while to show you.


  • Boots Cucumber Cleansing Wipes - I found these when I was in Ireland a couple of summers ago and I've been addicted ever since.  I don't think I'll be able to get them anymore since I've lost my Irish outlet, but here's hoping my three extra packs will tide me over for some time!
  • Macadamia Deep Repair Hair Masque - I just love this way smells.  Seriously.  And combined with that healing oil...to die for.  And my hair has never been softer =)
  • Joico K-Pak Shampoo - I still really like this!  I'm not crazy about the scent or anything, but it makes my hair feel soooo clean.  Not sure if I have a back up somewhere, but I'm wondering if I should keep with this one or try a new one...any recommendations?
  • Nivea Soft - Lynn introduced me to this a while back.  If I haven't mentioned before, she has the most beautiful skin of anyone I've ever known.  And I mean beautiful.  It is the most gorgeous, glowy, olive-toned epidermis and it feels like freakin' SILK.   I pressed her for her beauty secrets but she doesn't even use a cleanser.  The only thing she uses?  Nivea Soft.  Why?  Because "...it feels like gentle summer rain."  That's what the commercial said.  I'm still not at Lynn-level of skin softness, but I have faith!

I've noticed that I'm not so great with finishing makeup products.  I think I'm going to make a concerted effort to finish a gloss or something.  Wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. Are you trying to one-up me by finishing four right after I finish three? THE NERVE! Kidding, of course. I have been meaning to try that Macadamia stuff, but honestly, I don't even use my Moroccan Oil all that much (if ever). Still, I'll probably buy it, if even just to have it as part of the never-used-hair-products collection haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Superficial Sanctuary LOL. That's exactly what I was doing ;-) and I'm possibly dying (just a little) that I can't buy anything.

    PS: You should SO get it. It smells SO SO SO good - you won't want to not use it (awkward double negative).

    ReplyDelete