Monday, August 29, 2011

China Glaze: Blue Iguana

Okay, so I don't really like pink but...I can't get over the pink sparkles in this blue.  OMG.

It's called Blue Iguana, and though I know chameleons (or tcha-mell-ee-ons - is anyone else excited for How I Met Your Mother?  I'm not really, I just want to find out who Ted marries and have it be over with) are not technically iguanas, that sort of duo-chrome-y goodness definitely brings colour-changing reptile to mind.



I took this photo a while ago but I've been rocking it on my toes for about three weeks.  I've never been very diligent about changing my foot colour.  Why?  Well...

I first started dabbling into painting anything when I was 12.  I didn't really start my nail polish fetish as you all know it until my second year of university, but then I was making my first forays into Girl World and I wanted to see what all the fuss was about.

The year I turned 12, I grew about six inches upwards. Why?  I have no idea.  One day I'm solidly shorter than my 5'4 mother, next thing I know, I'm 5'8 and no longer permitted to wear my platform clogs.  Remember those?

I guess my limbs hadn't really filled out or something, because when I tried to paint my toes, I really struggled to reach my feet.  Not to mention my neck was abnormally short or something because my knees kept getting in the way of my face.  It was such a grueling experience that to this day, I despise painting my toes.

I solemnly swear to post regularly this week.

Harry Potter wiki has ruined my life.

2 comments:

  1. i also dislike pink very much but that color is pretty stinking awesome!

    did you try ordering those boots online? i know their online store sucks once you found something in the store (it's like two different places entirely!) but it may be worth a shot?

    ReplyDelete