Monday, August 1, 2011

Essie: Coat Azure

I can't help it, it's a weakness.  When I first saw this colour in the promo pictures, it looked a little shimmer so I didn't think I'd like it.  I usually like very cream/jelly colours when it comes to my blues/greens.  Everything else feels a little 90s.  Then again...things change!

I first saw this on the Man Repeller and I swooned.  I was like, ...WHAT IS THAT??  But then I was like, ...oh...Coat Azure...hmmm.  Now, a few months later, I found it in a dustbin for $3.99.  What what?

Two coats!

Not a hint of shimmer on the nail.  Weird!  But regardless, I think I'm in sky-blue love.

4 comments:

  1. I'm going to need a sample of this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree - I'm not a shimmery nail polish kind of girl. This looks raelly pretty!

    http://www.stylish3.com/marylane

    ReplyDelete