- Not wearing make up: Baaaad beauty blogger, I know. I've given my skin a break this month (I'm not sure why...maybe because I'm sleeping in later), and it's been soooo good for clearing up my skin and improving its general texture. It's such a toss up now between having good skin or having fun in the morning!
- Jojoba Oil: I've decided that I can't oil cleanse this every day or my skin gets a little clogged. I could probably exfoliate more (since I don't use my Clarisonic with this), but for now I'm just doing it twice a week. What I have done, though, is started moisturizing with it. I started with a drop in my regular moisturizer, and I alternate that with just jojoba oil all over my face and neck. Again, I don't think using only the oil is an option for every day, but I do think this has made my skin produce less oil at night. Win!
- Rewatching Frasier, Sex and the City in order. 'Nuff said.
- Summer Foundation Routine. Not sure if you want a video on this, but I've been kind of loving CoverGirl's Natureluxe foundation applied with Sonia Kashuk's sponge. I started using it on my legs in the beginning of the summer, but I'm sufficiently dark enough now that I use it on my face. I really didn't think this foundation would be that great (and I recall not liking it when I first tested it), but it's really surprised me! Maybe it's the sponge...?
- False lashes. Not on myself, but on other people. I'm hoping to incorporate them into a few more looks!
- Quick Videos. This one was less than 4 minutes! I want to see if I can do more short videos so I don't keep rambling you to death. My goal? A tutorial in less than 10. LOL. Couldn't even get through that with a straight face.
Happy weekend, beauties! I'm also running out of blog ideas, so please request something/anything!