Saturday, October 15, 2011

Kiss of Berry and Fuschia

Pardon the pink tinge to our skin
-- I had to adjust the hue so the lipstick would show true
Tee hee, I rhymed.

Tod:  Benefit Full Finish Lipstick in No Competition
Blotted twice.   It's a pinky, red that builds to mauve really quickly.  Super pigmented and soft.

Procrastinator: CoverGirl Lip Perfection in Divine.
Bright (almost neon), cool-toned, purple-y fuschia.  'Nuff said.

Other Saturday doings?  French readings.  Is my life exciting?

(Say yes.)

2 comments:

  1. you look so good in that color, blogger buddy! i may have to buy TOD's color for myself, it looks like a great color for the cooler months.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh, I like both of these! Tod's would probably look better on me than the other would, though.

    ReplyDelete