Of course I'm going to talk about it.
To conclude Toronto's Fashion Week, TOD and I headed over to the best NYX stockist I've found so far, conveniently located beneath the tents. Crealine was on sale, they had NYX For Your Eyes Only palettes, the round lipsticks (which simply do not exist in other places) and mascara was half off. It was a good day. I can't wait to try everything and show you!
And a few obligatory photos of my look from LGFW -- I tweeted a photo of these lashes which were to die for. I almost never wear lashes but I'm glad I decided to go with these ones. They were $5 from a random salon in Toronto but someone asked me if they were Benefit? I didn't even realize Benefit made lashes!
Be warned, the following photos are of me having overslept and not bothered changing out of my pajamas.
What I'm Wearing
- L'Oreal Gilded Bronze all over the lid
- Urban Decay Smog in the crease
- Gold and Copper from Shu Uemura bowwow! magic queen palette underneath the eye
- One coat of NYX Doll Eye Waterproof Mascara
- Tayila T01 false lash with Duo Lash Glue (clear)
- Korres Wild Rose Foundation applied with MAC 187
- Maybelline Mineral Power Liquid Foundation in Dark to contour with Elf Powder Brush
- ELF HD Powder to set