Sunday, October 23, 2011

We did something bad.

I don't want to talk about it.


Of course I'm going to talk about it.

To conclude Toronto's Fashion Week, TOD and I headed over to the best NYX stockist I've found so far, conveniently located beneath the tents.  Crealine was on sale, they had NYX For Your Eyes Only palettes, the round lipsticks (which simply do not exist in other places) and mascara was half off.  It was a good day.  I can't wait to try everything and show you!

And a few obligatory photos of my look from LGFW  -- I tweeted a photo of these lashes which were to die for.  I almost never wear lashes but I'm glad I decided to go with these ones.  They were $5 from a random salon in Toronto but someone asked me if they were Benefit?  I didn't even realize Benefit made lashes!



Be warned, the following photos are of me having overslept and not bothered changing out of my pajamas.





What I'm Wearing
Eyes

  • L'Oreal Gilded Bronze all over the lid
  • Urban Decay Smog in the crease
  • Gold and Copper from Shu Uemura bowwow! magic queen palette underneath the eye
  • One coat of NYX Doll Eye Waterproof Mascara
  • Tayila T01 false lash with Duo Lash Glue (clear)


Face

  • Korres Wild Rose Foundation applied with MAC 187
  • Maybelline Mineral Power Liquid Foundation in Dark to contour with Elf Powder Brush
  • ELF HD Powder to set
Lip
Clockwise from Left:
NYX Doll Eye, MAC 187, Taquila Lash, MAC Entice and Shu Uemura palette
  • MAC Lipglass in Entice

7 comments:

  1. I love the eyeshadows you used! And ah, your hair looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, you look amazing. &those lashes! They are incredible! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got some great finds! I love NYX, I'm going to have to try out one of the palettes! Love your eye look, and those lashes are incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  4. holy crap those lashes are freakin amazing!!!!!! you scored some awesome stuff

    xo Jackie
    ...livingaftermidnite
    SHOP MY MARK. EBOUTIQUE

    ReplyDelete
  5. I.need.those.lashes!

    You done good, girls, you done REAL good. I'm impressed....and jealous of all your good finds!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I freaking love those lashes! :) You look really pretty btw

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you everyone! I feel this immense urge to go back and purchase five more pairs. Who's with me? =)

    ReplyDelete