Thursday, December 8, 2011

Holts Wishlist

Tod and I wandered into Holt Renfrew to check out a Tom Ford lipstick for her mother.  What should have been a relatively quick swatch session turned into two hours of lipstick-palooza.

I think we tried every high end cult lipstick there exists; from Guerlain G de Rouge to YSL Pur Couture to Burberry's soft cover and we finally settled on one.  I'll show you in an upcoming post ;-).

During our Holts adventure, I mentally put together a beauty wishlist that I feel like sharing.  Not an out-of-this-world ridiculous one, but hopefully one I can actually work on....over the next ten years.

One day.

Holts WISHLIST




And, of course, one of these, but that hurts too much to joke about.

What's on your wishlist? Let me know in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. I can't imagine $55 for a lipstick! Is it made of unicorn blood or something?

    I would love that set of Kabuki brushes... I could rationalize an investment like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tom Ford lipsticks look so gorgeous! I could never spend that much on one though!

    ReplyDelete