I was swatching some of the lipsticks and this one particularly called my name with it's uberbright, blue-based, neon goodness. Of course, I had to do a look.
Joe Fresh Cream Lipstick in Baie Sauvage. Available at Joe Fresh stores or Loblaws for $6.
Keep reading for the rest of the look!
- I used Lush's Colour Supplement in Dark Yellow with an EcoTools foundation brush to even out her skin.
- Then I went in with the same brush and a little Vichy Dermablend Corrective Foundation SPF 20 in #25 to correct any blemishes and dark circles.
- Note about the Vichy Dermablend: A little goes a long way, so I wouldn't even squeeze any out of the tube -- just take what's on the tube opening.
3. I layered NYX Rouge Cream Blush in Hot Pink under Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge in Powder Pink with my fingers.
4. Lightly contour the cheekbone with TheBalm's Bahama Mama and highlight with MAC Eyeshadow in Motif. I used the same brush for both because I'm lazy. Which brush, you ask? This one.
5. From the Urban Decay Naked palette: I used Buck to really, reaaaaaally contour her lids and Sin as an inner corner highlight. Brush: MAC 217
6. Lined the upper water line with Mayelline Master Drama in Bold Brown and add two coats of Lash Stiletto
7. I roughly brushed MAC Lingering through the ends of her brows to lightly emphasize the shape.
8. Using an angled brush, fill in the lip with with Joe Fresh Baie Sauvage