Thursday, January 12, 2012

Spellbound Lip Perfection with Jessica Stam!



Okay fine, she's not actually Jessica Stam.
Who is this beautiful girl, you ask?
Someone who knew me in my earliest procrastinating days.
Meet Meghan.

Yes, her eyes are to die for.


I'm trying to figure out who she reminds me of in this photo...

What inspired this look, you ask?  Well, it started as a tutorial on how to get this look:


I realize now that...I'd already taken off the pink lipstick and toned down the brows (she was taking public transit home -- didn't want to chance it).  I don't know why I didn't realize that until just now.  Either way, the tutorial on how to get the CoverGirl look is...right here!



Products Used

Lancome Pop'n'Copper Palette: rusty peach colour all over the lid; dark, shimmery brown in the crease and outer corner
NYX For Your Eyes Only Sexy Blue Eyes Palette: second and third colour on the bottom row.
TheBalm Mary Lou-Manizer
MAC 217 Brush on eyelid
MAC 266 Brush on lower lashline
Lancome Artliner

BareMinerals Original SPF 15 Foundation: I forgot to check the colour.  It was Meg's.  She's fairly light though, so probably one of the first few colours.
La Roche Posay Nutritic to mix with mineral foundation
E.L.F. Powder Brush
Ben Nye Rouge in Orange Pop
MAC blush in Overdyed
MAC 187

CoverGirl Lip Perfection in Spellbound
QUO Professional Liner Brush
E.L.F. HD Powder
Sephora Double-Ended Perfect Complexion Brush

1 comment:

  1. Her eyes are indeed to die for! :) They're really pretty. Love the eye makeup too! :)

    ReplyDelete