I'm that person who always wants to try new mascaras in the vain hope that something will actually improve them, so I've currently got four in rotation. I'm not allowed to buy mascara (among other things) for a while.
From left to right!
- Maybelline Full 'n Soft It's not as soft as I was expecting. Maybe my expectations were a little too hyped after reading the terrifying number of positive reviews on MUA.
- Maybelline Falsies It's okay. It comes out with a lot of product and it does volumize like nothing else.
- Maybelline Define-a-Lash I need to stop purchasing Maybelline products.
- L'Oreal Bare Naturale The closest I've ever come to a holy grail mascara.
- L'Oreal Lash Serum This stings if you get this into your eyes. It works rather slowly and you have to keep using it for the results to last
- MAC Lingering This colour is universal because it looks like shadow. Not eyeshadow, lack-of-light shadow.
- YSL Touche Eclat I've been using this more as a cheek highlight than anything.
- Lancome Artliner The best felt tip liquid liner. It's extremely black.
- Cle de Peau concealer I've been meaning to do a review on this! I'm enjoying it =)
- Styli-Style Automatic 24 hour liner I think I've used this and nothing else in the past 3 months of tutorials. It smudges a little onto my lower lashline, but I can't help but think that it's more my fault than the product's.
- Prestige Waterproof Automatic liner I got this one in Sepia when I meant to get it in espresso. I line the middle of my lower lashline to make my eyes look a little rounder.
- Extractor I use this to part my hair. For me, it doesn't really work in terms of extracting things.
- Tweezerman lashcomb Use this when your lashes are 80% dry or you'll pull out all the curl. But not completely dry or you'll pull out your lashes.