Sunday, February 12, 2012

Valentine.

One of my all-time favourite nail colours.  And guess what?  It's drugstore.  That almost never happens.

Top coat: Poshe
Polish: Revlon 730 Valentine, two coats.
Base coat: Sally Hansen Triple Strong Nail Fortifier.  That was a mouthful.
Cuticles:  It's midterm week, I'm nervous.  Hence their state.

I realized that the best place to take nail photos is in my elevator -- the pot lights give me the truest colour.  Am I worried someone will wonder what I'm doing?  A little. 



Now that I think of it...this better not be discontinued.  I haven't seen it at Shoppers Drug Mart in a while, but I don't usually peruse the Revlon polishes.  I think they retail for about $7 CAD?  Don't quote me.

2 comments:

  1. I love the color of this! Haha I wonder what the other people in the elevator must think?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That I have a nail polish problem? That wouldn't be too far from the truth =P

      Delete