Monday, February 13, 2012

What's on my Vanity: Overview

By vanity, I obviously mean desk where I pretend to do work.

Anyway, I'm sure someone else does this: instead of studying, I clean.  Actually, I had one exam period where I baked incessantly, but that's neither here nor there. Nor 15 pounds on my...everywhere.  This weekend though, has been all about cleaning/reorganizing.

I haven't actually changed too much since leaving my apartment would actually be considered not studying, but since acquiring a few new things and carving more of a daily weekly almost never face routine of sorts, I've decided to shift some things around.  I'm not totally happy with what I've got at the moment -- I think I'd like something a little cleaner-looking.  Maybe in acrylic?  Anyway, I'll sort out a proper daily storage system.  I don't even want to think about my collection storage -- bad can of worms to open, that.


non-uniformly-shaped makeup

cylindrical things

fragrances

Brushes


Etcetera


I'm certain you all read Into the Gloss.  Think of this as a really, really in-depth ITG article broken into four parts over the week.  If you haven't been reading up on Emily's medicine cabinet snooping adventures, I'm not sure we can be friends.  Get over there right now.

Wanna share your storage/organization secrets?  Comment below or link me to anything you've written! 

2 comments: