Pages

  • The Edit
  • The Review
  • The Video
  • Contact

Friday, March 2, 2012

Five Spring Things I'm Lusting

1.  Opaque black tights.  Like, OPAQUE.  Not ones that say they're opaque and then get awkwardly sheer at the top of my thigh, I want flat, matte black legs.

Even these Falke ones are a little too sheer.


I also don't want them to be itchy.  Recommendations?

2. Tarte Matte Lipsurgence in Fiery, Exposed and Envy
I don't have enough lipstuff apparently.  My defense:  Everyone needs a red, a pinky-nude and something somewhere in the middle.  Also, Envy is the colour Kat Dennings wears on 2 Broke Girls!!!

3 favourite lipsurgences

3.  Acqua di Gioia.  Preferably in rollerball form, but no one in Canada sells them that way.  Grrrrrr.  Also, throw in a Baies candle from Diptyque


4. Pretty things to sleep in from Eberjey, Cosabella and La Perla.  I have a lingerie addiction.

pretty sleep things

5. A triple-barrel curling iron.  I'm feeling crimps for April.  This one's from Hot Tools.

9 comments :

  1. I have Acqua di Gioia, my husband got it for me for Valentine's Day. I love it! He bought a gift set that had the full spray bottle, a roller ball version (great for travel) and a small bag I use as a clutch. (We're in the US though, I can't speak for Canada, have you tried online?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, I saw that set as well but I have such a hard time getting through perfume that I didn't want to get both. I really wish I had! It was a holiday set though. Clever husband you've got there ;-)

      Delete
  2. i need to update my lingerie.
    they are very pretty! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I always feel like each season calls for a new addition to your lingerie wardrobe.

      Delete
  3. They do really cheap black opaque tights in ASDA!!!

    AmenFashion17

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I think that's called George here in North America. Will check it out, thanks for the rec!

      Delete
  4. For Black Tights I've been wearing Vera Vera Wang ones from Kohls. They're the most opaque I've found but I'd love to hear more suggestions! You have to post if you find one great ones!

    & I have the triple barrel one from Hot Tools and I LOVE it!!!! def a must!

    xo Jackie
    ...livingaftermidnite

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg I adore triple barrel irons :)
    great post!
    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting! Does it take long to use on your whole head?

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric