Friday, March 16, 2012

Friday Five: Office Edition

We heart lazy office Fridays here at Procrastinating Pretty!

my first breakfast where I pretend I'm healthy
second breakfast will likely be a sugary coffee with a full-fat pastry!
EDIT: 12:30 p.m. I got a mcdonald's chicken nuggets meal.

two things you need for no-makeup make up
Evian water
Korres Wild Rose Lip Butter

that magical third day where your flats are almost completely broken in
Beirn

I love having flowers in the office
 

not even sure how/where/where/who/what this came to be, 
but I want this bag and everything else on the site

Friday plans?  St. Patrick's Day plans?  Let me live vicariously!

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Do it! I like checking out work shenanigans.

      Delete
  2. Those flowers are so cute! I never get to the 3rd day with flats, they always hurt too much haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They died really quickly though! Not sure what I did wrong... :P and I separate out the days of wearing by at least a week, I definitely can't do three days in a row.

      Delete
  3. Ooh I want that bag too. And I am still to find a pair of practical comfy flats.

    ReplyDelete