Monday, March 12, 2012

Rotation Attempt

So I'm trying this thing where I switch out my makeup every week so everything gets more evenly used, but...I ran into a couple problems.

1. I have A.D.D.  The second I published that post, I started nosing around my lip collection for a dark, vampier colour.

2. I don't wear makeup every day.  I think for things to actually be used, I'd have to stretch it out to at least two weeks, if not a month.

3.  However, I did find that I made more of an attempt to use the makeup I'd set out for myself...so I used it twice this past week?

4. I can probably more regularly rotate my concealer/powder foundation than I let on before.

Let's try this again!  For two weeks this time, I'm going to use...


  • Eyes: NYX For Your Eyes Only in Sexy Blue Eyes -- it's Fashion Week here so I needed a bigger palette to switch up my look.
  • Cheeks: NYX blush in PB 24 Red.  It is the most natural cheek flush on me.
  • Lip: Lancome L'Absolue Creme de Brillance Lipgloss in Berry Noir.  That was quite the mouthful.  This goes on a little dark but fades to the most fantastic my lip but better colour.
  • Powder: Pixi Flawless Beauty Powder in Warm 03
  • Illuminator/Primer: Missha B.B. Boomer -- this makes my skin feel so. so. so. soft.
Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. I've been meaning to pick up one of those NYX blushes! They come in the best colors!!

    xo Jackie
    ...livingaftermidnite

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really do! And they're SO pigmented.

      Delete