1. I have A.D.D. The second I published that post, I started nosing around my lip collection for a dark, vampier colour.
2. I don't wear makeup every day. I think for things to actually be used, I'd have to stretch it out to at least two weeks, if not a month.
3. However, I did find that I made more of an attempt to use the makeup I'd set out for myself...so I used it twice this past week?
4. I can probably more regularly rotate my concealer/powder foundation than I let on before.
Let's try this again! For two weeks this time, I'm going to use...
- Eyes: NYX For Your Eyes Only in Sexy Blue Eyes -- it's Fashion Week here so I needed a bigger palette to switch up my look.
- Cheeks: NYX blush in PB 24 Red. It is the most natural cheek flush on me.
- Lip: Lancome L'Absolue Creme de Brillance Lipgloss in Berry Noir. That was quite the mouthful. This goes on a little dark but fades to the most fantastic my lip but better colour.
- Powder: Pixi Flawless Beauty Powder in Warm 03
- Illuminator/Primer: Missha B.B. Boomer -- this makes my skin feel so. so. so. soft.
Wish me luck!