Thursday, May 3, 2012

Tutorial: Bridal Look

I did say that I wouldn't do a haul for some time so... this is me, not hauling.  However, I did recently come into possession of a few Korres products, so I'm doing a tutorial -- my first in a while, I believe!

 

This look would also be great for prom -- it's neutral and flattering enough to go with any colour dress, but I think it would be especially pretty if you're wearing something more unusual, like a wild colour, print or distinct shape.  This is quite a flexible look, so don't be afraid to smoke out your crease further or add a colour on the lower lashline.

Products
TooFaced Shadow Insurance
Korres Eye Quad in Warm: Olive Green, Nude, Brun, Bronze Brown
Styli Style Automatic eyeliner: Brown
Maybelline Full n Soft Mascara: Black
Anastasia Brow Wiz: Ash Blonde
Bobbi Brown Corrector in Light Peach
Benefit All-Over Face Powder in Glee
Clinique Redness Solutions Instant Relief Mineral Powder
Marcelle Face Powder
Korres Liquid Lipstick in Nude

Tools
Real Techniques Deluxe Crease Brush
MAC 272 (discontinued)
MAC 263
Shu Uemura curlers

I feel like filming another one!  Anything you'd like to see in particular? 

2 comments:

  1. Adore the look you came up with!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I was worried because I hadn't used the eyeshadows before and I wasn't sure they'd show up on camera :P

      Delete