Monday, June 11, 2012

Face of the Week

Hello, lovelies!

Let's not talk about how long it's been, but rather how excited I am to be back at it again!  I just got back from a few weeks of vacation (from which Tod did not return so...new models please?) and I thought I'd start with a few things I've been reaching for this week...


Clockwise from left
Annabelle Trio Eyeshadow -- Haute Chocolate
Maybelline Colour Tattoo -- Pomegranate Punk
Revlon Super Lustrous Matte Lipstick -- Mauve it Over
By Terry Brush -- Dome 3
Real Techniques Brush -- Base Shadow Brush
Revlon Super Lustrous Gloss -- Nude Lustre

No cheek colour, folks!  If I'm feeling a little something I might dot on my Missha Boomer Base as explained here, but otherwise, just a light chocolate and cranberry smokey eye with a glossy nude lip.  I start by using my fingers to smudge Pomegranate Punk all over the lid, above the natural fold in my eye.  Next I use the Real Techniques brush to pick up the medium shade from the Haute Chocolate trio to define the outer corner.  I smudge out my lashline with the dome brush -- sometimes I'll flick it up at the outer corner, or go a little underneath, but usually it's just straight across.  Then I apply Mauve it Over straight from the bullet and tap a little of the Nude Lustre gloss in the centre of my bottom lip.  Total application time?  It feels like 22 seconds, but it probably takes two minutes.  Be messy.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Girl! Really missed reading your blog! Glad you are back, fun trip?! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was, thanks for asking! Right now I´m just catching up on everything I´ve missed!

      Delete