I realized after taking half the photos that you can tell what sort of wreckage happens to my apartment after I do a look. I'll try to spare you the hideousness.
1) I prepped Silvia's skin with CoverFX Clear Prep -- it's extremely mattifying, but quite silicone-y so it needs a moment to set.
2) Then I took a little Homeoplasmine (which is apparently being discontinued in Canada? Treason!) on a Q-Tip and scrubbed her lips to within an inch of their lives, then applied another layer.
3) I used my Real Techniques brush to apply Urban Decay Primer Potion all over her lids
4) For eye shadow, I used the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette -- I picked up Tease with a MAC 217 to gently sculpt her eye then Busted on a MAC 219 to define the outer V a little more. Then I laid a little of Booty Call down on the lid with my finger.
5) For her liner I used a matte teal colour from the Kryolan palette and winged it up slightly. Then I tightlined with an Essence gel liner
6) I applied a coat of CoverGirl Lashblast Fusion. For a little extra drama, I added half a lash to each eye -- I used regular criss-cross lashes like these ones here (Note: I didn't buy mine from this site, I picked them up in a random salon).
7) In her brows I used Rimmel's brow pencil in Hazel -- it matched her lighter hair perfectly. I didn't change the shape much, just straightened the arch a little and extended the tail past her her natural brow.
7) For her skin I used the Shiseido Perfect Foundation to apply Laura Mercier's Silk Creme Foundation in Bamboo Beige -- one of the items she took home! She's a tad less olive than me so it suited her skin perfectly.
8) I mixed Bobbi Brown's Pout Pink Pot Rouge and Tarte's Cheek Stain in Green Siren and applied with my Eco-Tools foundation brush. Then it died and now I'm sad. Seriously, what happened here? It's like a whole section of bristles decided to mutiny.
8) For lips I used Dior Serum de Rouge in 560 -- it's Dior's answer to the lipstick/balm hybrids, and it's fantastically moisturizing.
|A shot of her hair -- just a really improvised marriage of half-up and fishtail|
|I like finding out that I'm funny sometimes. Then posting proof.|
|Then making up for it with a beautiful photo of them =)|