Monday, February 11, 2013

V-Day: Beneath the Glitter

I mentioned in this post that I've been cheating on my blog and writing for other publications -- don't worry, you will always be my first/greatest loves!  But I thought I'd share an example of what I've been up to outside the Blogger platform and show you one of my pieces from Dress to Kill Magazine's blog.

V Day Basics


This is a little round up of my favourite products for Valentine's Day to get you started.  I always believe that V-Day beauty begins with soft skin, lustrous hair and teeth.  Click here to check out my recommendations, and feel free to add a few of your own in the comments!

6 comments:

  1. Wow, this is so cool! I checked the original piece out as well. It's crazy amazing! I like Kerastase Elixir Ultime, but I can only use it from time to time when I want to look extra amazing. If I use it for about a month my hair starts getting more dry. I guess there's only so much silicone my hair can take ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sunny! I only use it on special occasions as well -- I try to use a more natural oil in it the rest of the days, either coconut or argan.

      Delete
  2. I've only heard of 2 of the above- heading over to checkout the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh that looks like a cool site to be working on!! I definitely have had sara happ stuff on my list for AGES! lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joyce! It's a great little project, and the Sara Happ things are AMAZING.

      Delete