Friday, May 24, 2013

Pinterest Palooza

Hi all!  Thank you so much for all your well wishes, I am almost 100% better!  My voice has edged out of man territory and into something almost as sexy as this.  Click at your own risk, I ended up watching clips like it for almost an hour.

I've been spending more time on Pinterest lately, and I'm feeling like it's getting a little overloaded with slush. You know what I mean?  A lot of things are repeats and companies have taken to spamming every single item clothing/jewelry/stationery on their pinterest boards in hopes of a repin.  I get it, but it's a little overwhelming if you have a huge inventory!

That said, I do adore Pinterest for the tips I find on there, and here are a few to whet your appetite.  I've linked all the photos to the original pins so you can find all the info and instructions!

This amazing DIY wall art...
(I'm waiting for someone to abuse this and turn it into a 50 Shades of Gray joke)

This way to upcycle an old score...

This ingenious laundry contraption -- every home needs one of these.
(Still trying to figure out how to DIY this in my apartment)

I can't figure out why I never thought to do this with my power bars.

And because I'm obsessed with minis, how about this nifty trick for single-use toothpaste?

Link me your Pinterest boards in the comments so I can follow you!  If you're not on Pinterest, link me any fun DIYs or tips and tricks!






13 comments:

  1. I don't really use pinterest but ... http://pinterest.com/funsizestephh

    Totally would do that DIY wall art thing...if i had the time... sighhh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like that's a caveat we all have to apply to pinterest projects! If I had the time...

      Delete
  2. OMG that toothpaste-in-straw thing is SOOOO cute! I love that idea! I am going camping with my brother in a few months and definitely will keep that trick in mind! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I want to try it! It doesn't even seem that difficult!

      Delete
  3. I am really behind on the whole pinterest hype I am afraid... I don't use it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't use it too often, but when I do, I go on a rampage!

      Delete
  4. Hey girly, I'm soooo left out of this Pinterest thing! I honestly don't have a visual nature, so Pinterest is very lost on me! That single-use toothpaste is really cool though ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. that laundry rack drawer is such an awesome idea! looks complicated to execute though. I love pinterest crafts, I need to make a diy chalkboard menu and statement bib necklace asap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the paint swatch wall~
    I go on Pinterest once in awhile, so that I can update my blog board~

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a little obsessed with pinterest :D Recently I've been trying to pin more useful stuff rather than just pretty makeup or clothes. Here's mine http://pinterest.com/convenientbeaut/boards/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm pretty sure I have that rainbow wall mosaic thing and the laundry dry thing pinned!! And I'm also pretty sure if I could pursue 'Professional Pinner' as an occupation I would...it's one of my favorite time wasters LOL!!! Anyhow...so happy to hear you are on the mend!!! Here's my pinterest world :-) http://pinterest.com/McGummerson/

    ReplyDelete
  9. that wall with the different colours on it looks amazing, I want my lounge like that!!!

    Oh and I have pinterest too!
    http://pinterest.com/londonmodelling/

    ReplyDelete