Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Lorious, indeed.


 I've never been much of an early adopter -- mostly because I just don't hear about anything early enough to adopt. For example, I've never been lucky enough to get one of those firstnamelastname@email.com emails, because I just hear about it after someone else has claimed my insanely common name.

However, I recently heard about an opportunity that I can't wait to jump on -- I'm adopting so early that it's at that stage that Facebook was at when Justin Timberlake's character got in on the action.  "You don't even know what it could be yet."

Lorious, a portmanteau of Lore and Curious, is a knowledge-sharing website.  For a nominal fee, you have the option to videochat with an expert for any problem, at any time.  What am I an expert in, you ask?  Putting off blogging, that's what.  But in all seriousness, this is an intriguing opportunity to take video tutorials to the next level.  Picture it:  instead of following along as I put makeup on Tod, I can be there to give you feedback to alter the look for your own face.  Possibilities?  Endless.

Anyone who wants to join me (or even just video chat with me), leave a comment below or shoot me an email, with Lorious somewhere in the subject line.  Best of all, it won't cost anyone reading this a dime!  I also think it'd be a fun opportunity to get to know some of you a little better. 

Who's early adopting with me?  Request an invite here.

5 comments:

  1. AIGHT! I requested access too :D
    I'm an expert at making weird faces, making others laugh and smoothing all the crazy out while I sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds fun... I'm requesting an invite! Let's chat. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this sounds like an interesting platform! I have to sit on it till I find out what I'm good at. Probably something like how to keep your feline overlords entertained LOL

    ReplyDelete