- I'm going to make an effort to wear lipstick. My lipstick collection has finally surpassed my lip gloss collection in sheer volume, so no excuses for not wearing a lip colour!
- Use up samples! Most people have a sample box. I have a sample desk organizer. Maybe I should threaten myself with a no-buy period?
- Wear bright blush. There is nothing quite like a hot pink or orange-red to brighten up your flush in the winter.
- I'm not sure when this started, but recently (ahem, the last six months) I've been terrible at taking off my makeup before going to bed. I've decided that I can't get into bed until I at least do a once-over with Bioderma and Shiseido cotton. I've also been testing a cleanser that makes me want to skip Bioderma so stay tuned.
- Sleep. Water. I'm on the hunt for a water carafe and a pillow spray. Suggestions welcome.
Beauty Resolutions for 2014