A couple things about IMATS Toronto...
- The TTC most certainly does not go directly to the Toronto Congress Centre, no matter what it tells you. The walk from the bus isn't all that bad though.
- Don't go early. I accidentally kept Tod up late the night before and couldn't get her to wake up, but that turned out to be a blessing, as we managed to avoid the crazy registration lines.
- People are shockingly nice when it comes to crowding. Yes, they crowd, they take wayyyy too long to swatch, but they'll move if you ask nicely. I even had a woman mix me a lip colour while we were waiting to get our orders filled at OCC.
- Eve Pearl looks much younger in person than she does on camera.
- There are some truly awful brush booths.
- Z-palettes were conspicuously absent!
Check out the video below so you can hear a little more about the products, why I wanted them, etc.
L - R: OCC Lip Tar in NSFW, MUFE eye shadow refill in #09, MUFE HD blush in 07 heavy swatch, blended out, MUFE HD foundation in N123
Did anyone else go to IMATS? What did you get?