Welcome to the rest of the year!
First, some resolutions:
- FlossI'm not quite ready to call these resolutions -- can we call the following aspirations?
- Actually use that planner I bought
- drop that .blogspot.com
- Keep chia, quinoa lemons, and kale in my kitchen at all times
- Figure out a fitness plan (no promises) and not die after walking up nine flights of stairsI'm really excited to be working on a few new changes to the blog (WATCH THIS SPACE), and to figure out YouTube, to make sure it lives peacefully alongside my blog and that they get along. I'm also thinking about expanding out of beauty (which I've kiiiiiinda-sorta-barely done in the past couple of months) and giving myself more room to include everything I enjoy in my life, not just skin care and makeup.
- Get to 1000 Youtube subscribers this year? Is that realistic?
Skin care though. You'll always be my first love.