Pages

  • About
  • The Edit
  • The Review
  • The Video
  • Contact/PR

Three things I use literally every single day.





Hakuhodo S103 | Yes, I use this more often than beloved/adored/worshipped Suqqu cheek brush.

Cle de Peau concealer | Because $85 CAD for 5g.

Yaby Wasabi Corrector | I don't even use any skincare this religiously.  


Given my product ADD, I don't often use things regularly. Case in point, I have 5 different foundations in my "everyday makeup tray." #fail.  That said, when a product makes its way into the rotation on the daily, you know it's true love.

4 comments :

  1. That Hakuhodo brush looks amazing! :) Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it! It's the softest goat hair brush I've ever used!

      Delete
  2. I also use my brush everyday. Can't live without em'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I used to tout that fingers are the best brushes but there are definitely a few I couldn't do without :)

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric