Pages

  • About
  • The Edit
  • The Review
  • The Video
  • Contact/PR

Hangover Cure: Skin and Makeup



I don't go out that often anymore since I'm the least motivated person in the world, except when it comes to binge-watching any Netflix series or Criminal Minds.  Or Scrubs.  Or all TV.

Starting over -- I don't go out that often, but when I do, I don't handle any drinks well.  I'm that person who passes out after two glasses of wine, but not before my entire body rejects it by breaking out in hives.  That said, every once in a while, I'll be social (read: share a bottle of wine while collectively binge watching TV) and my mid-twenties body doesn't always fare well the next morning.  I try my hardest to coordinate Advil and water ingestion, but things happen.  Hangovers happen, and you can do something about it. Yes, you!

I have three priorities the morning after: alleviating dehydration inside and out, not being mistaken for a zombie, and eggs benedict.  In the video above I address the first two issues, and most breakfast places will help you out with the third.  Alternatively, you can DIY it by watching my Eggs Benedict tutorial here!

Anyways, check out the video to watch Tod go through every step I take to cure a hangover -- I woke her up SUPER early to this (for authenticity obvs).

PS: I don't think I've ever asked you this before, but are there posts you'd like to see from me in particular?  No question is too small -- in fact, the more basic it is, the more complicated I can make it look on video. True story.


Also, check this resemblance:

4 comments :

  1. Tod is the cutest! Can you help me cure my hangovers in the morning? I'll just sleep at your place anytime I go out and then you can go through all the steps mentioned come morning and force me to complete them all – especially the water chug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The resemblance! I die! I occasionally have a glass of wine and find my skin is really thirsty the next morning. I can't imagine trying to recover from more than one drink. Love the tips to be fresh and natural.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL at the photo comparison. HAHAHA!! I don't drink anymore, so yay to no hangover ever again :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, the side-by-side Dawson comparison is perfect! Loved this video- I agree that water, a nourishing cleanser, and highlighter are must-haves for a morning after. Though, like you, I'm rarely partying these days. I think my last hangover was the result of 2 glasses of wine- I'm way old ;)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric