Pages

  • About
  • The Edit
  • The Review
  • The Video
  • Contact/PR

WEAR/LIFE/EATS #1







I love this feature on Lily Pebbles -- although I don't know that anything I wear, do or eat is varied enough from week to week to start doing this on a regular basis!  What I do like about this is that it's making use of a few Instagram photos.  You mean you don't follow me?  Well then, right this way.

WEAR
Last weekend I popped into H&M to replace my beloved Joe Fresh running shoes.  I've been avoiding wearing them as the rain has been absolutely abysmal -- I'm one of those people who loves pristine sneakers.  Is that weird?

Also, these were in the men's section.  I'm comfortably a men's 8.  #GiantAsianGirl

LIFE
I've been doing ballet!  I've been getting feedback from everyone in my life that I'm opening myself up to a world of heart disease, diabetes, joint pain and worst of all, slow metabolism due to my sedentary lifestyle. While I wouldn't class my level of ballet as a full-on workout, it's nice to get moving every so often.  My only gripe?  I don't know how to sew and therefore can't attach the elastics around my ankles.

EATS
I'm trying so hard to have breakfast every day.  I'm a zombie if I don't!  On the downside, that also means I have coffee every day and I've gotten to that very scary point where if I don't have coffee, bad things happen.

9 comments :

  1. Wooow ballet! That sounds like fun! I've got to get active as well, but I'll probably just start running again :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so bad at running, it hurts my throat! Ballet is more of a focusing exercise than physical exercise though, so maybe more cardio would be good for me.

      Delete
  2. Cool! Ballet! That's awesome! I'd love to take classes too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is SO good. It actually makes me sit up straighter.

      Delete
  3. That's so awesome that you're doing ballet. I think I am going to get a yoga pass this summer. I try my best to run 3 times a week as well! I like the idea of these posts for your blog too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, good for you! So impressed -- where are you thinking of doing yoga?

      Delete
  4. yay that the ballet class is working out! i started skating for the same reasons :) hope you can sew on the elastic soon lol, i think probably it wouldn't be too hard to learn how to hand sew those bits? i can sew buttons and super basic stitches by hand and i don't think it was too hard to learn...

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric